UPSC CAPF 2018 Exam Answer Key
The CAPF 2018 Exam was conducted by UPSC on 12/8/2018. The Tentative UPSC CAPF 2018 Exam Answer Key has been uploaded on AAVEDANTA INSTITUTE’s Website.
More than 70% of Questions were from our CAPF Test Series Program.
To target CAPF AC 2019 Exam, AAVEDANTA’s One Year Foundation Course will be commencing from 3rd
September 2018 to 30th June 2019. Get your seats reserved to get the Best CAPF Assistant Commandent Coaching in Chandigarh
We are offering 10 percent Concession in Fees for Candidates enrolling for our 1 Year F.C. ( Independence Day Offer )
AAVEDANTA ONE YEAR CAPF ASSISTANT COMMANDANT FOUNDATION COURSE
The Objective behind AA VEDANTA’S 1 year Foundation Course for Assistant Commandment 2019 Exam is to provide Holistic and Enriched experience to the candidate sitting for CAPF ( AC ) Exam. The Program is Scientifically and Analytically designed to cover all the broad parameters of the CAPF Exam such as Constitution & Governance, Indian Economy, Historical Narratives, Scientific Perspective, Geographical Contours, Reasoning and General Mental Ability as well as Essay & Comprehension.
AA Vedanta has the key distinction of having its own well Researched and Documented Current Affairs Magazine which encompasses Current Events of Vital and Strategic importance. 12 Editions of Magazines will be provided along with the F.C.
Test Series comprising of 50 Tests covering 6000 Plus Questions with detailed Explanatory Notes will be provided with the AA Vedanta Foundation Course.
15 Comprehensive Booklets of Each Component cutting across the Length & Breadth of entire Syllabus of CAPF Exam shall be included in the Program.
The approach adopted by AA Vedanta Institute is not only Holistic but has been developed keeping in mind the trends and strategy required to crack the exam in the Very First Attempt.
Here is a Brief Description of what our Institute aspires to deliver in our 1 year Foundation Course.
PAPER 1 SCHEDULE
INDIAN POLITY AND CONSTITUTION (3 SEP-30 SEPT)
- 3 FULL LENGTH POLITY TEST (25,27 ,30 SEPT)
PHYSICAL GEOGRAPHY (INDIA & WORLD) (1 Oct-30 Oct)
- PHYSICAL GEOGRAPHY
- SOCIAL & ECONOMIC GEOGRAPHY
- INDIAN GEOGRAPHY
- 3 FULL LENGTH POLITY TEST (25,27,30 OCT)
GENERAL SCIENCE (1 Nov-30 Nov)
- BIOLOGY AND BIO TECHNOLOGY
- SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- 4 FULL LENGTH POLITY TEST (24,26,28,30 NOV)
HISTORY (1 Dec-10 Jan)
- ANCIENT + ART AND CULTURE
- MEDIEVAL(SULTANATE TO MUGHALS + ART AND CULTURE MODERN INDIA (1757-1947)
- WORLD HISTORY (RENAISSANCE, AMERICAN, FRENCH & RUSSIAN REVOLUTION, INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION ETC)
- 6 FULL LENGTH POLITY TEST (5, 6 ,7, 8, 9, 10 JAN)
GENERAL MENTAL ABILITY (11 Jan-3 Feb)
- MATHEMATICAL APTITUDE
- 3 FULL LENGTH POLITY TEST (1, 2, 3 FEB)
INDIAN ECONOMY (4 Feb-3 Mar)
- BUDGET AND ECONOMIC SURVEY
- 4 FULL LENGTH POLITY TEST (28, 1, 2, 3 MARCH)
CURRENT AFFAIRS (1 SEP 2018 – OCT 2019)
PAPER 2 SCHEDULE
- PARAGRAPH WRITING (FOR AND AGAINST)
- REPORT WRITING
- PRECIS WRITING
- Art of Writing Essay – 2 Lectures
- How to write – Precis –2 Lectures
- Report writing – 2 Lectures
- Paragraph writing – 3 Lectures
- How to attempt Comprehension? – 2 Lectures
- Every week – 1 or 2 Current Topic till exam.
English Grammar – 8-10 lectures.