CPF - Central Police Forces (AC) Exam
Vedanta Institute is the Best CAPF Assistant Commandant coaching center in Chandigarh. The Union Public Service Commission conducts written examination for recruitment of Assistant Commandants (Group A) in the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) viz. Border Security Force (BSF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) and Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB).
AAVEDANTA ONE YEAR CAPF ASSISTANT COMMANDANT FOUNDATION COURSE
The Objective behind AA VEDANTA’S 1 year Foundation Course for Assistant Commandment 2019 Exam is to provide Holistic and Enriched experience to the candidate sitting for CAPF ( AC ) Exam. The Program is Scientifically and Analytically designed to cover all the broad parameters of the CAPF Exam such as Constitution & Governance, Indian Economy, Historical Narratives, Scientific Perspective, Geographical Contours, Reasoning and General Mental Ability as well as Essay & Comprehension.
AA Vedanta has the key distinction of having its own well Researched and Documented Current Affairs Magazine which encompasses Current Events of Vital and Strategic importance. 12 Editions of Magazines will be provided along with the F.C.
Test Series comprising of 50 Tests covering 6000 Plus Questions with detailed Explanatory Notes will be provided with the AA Vedanta Foundation Course.
15 Comprehensive Booklets of Each Component cutting across the Length & Breadth of entire Syllabus of CAPF Exam shall be included in the Program.
The approach adopted by AA Vedanta Institute is not only Holistic but has been developed keeping in mind the trends and strategy required to crack the exam in the Very First Attempt.
Here is a Brief Description of what our Institute aspires to deliver in our 1 year Foundation Course.
PAPER 1 SCHEDULE
INDIAN POLITY AND CONSTITUTION (3 SEP-30 SEPT)
- 3 FULL LENGTH POLITY TEST (25,27 ,30 SEPT)
PHYSICAL GEOGRAPHY (INDIA & WORLD) (1 Oct-30 Oct)
- PHYSICAL GEOGRAPHY
- SOCIAL & ECONOMIC GEOGRAPHY
- INDIAN GEOGRAPHY
- 3 FULL LENGTH POLITY TEST (25,27,30 OCT)
GENERAL SCIENCE (1 Nov-30 Nov)
- BIOLOGY AND BIO TECHNOLOGY
- SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- 4 FULL LENGTH POLITY TEST (24,26,28,30 NOV)
HISTORY (1 Dec-10 Jan)
- ANCIENT + ART AND CULTURE
- MEDIEVAL(SULTANATE TO MUGHALS + ART AND CULTURE MODERN INDIA (1757-1947)
- WORLD HISTORY (RENAISSANCE, AMERICAN, FRENCH & RUSSIAN REVOLUTION, INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION ETC)
- 6 FULL LENGTH POLITY TEST (5, 6 ,7, 8, 9, 10 JAN)
GENERAL MENTAL ABILITY (11 Jan-3 Feb)
- MATHEMATICAL APTITUDE
- 3 FULL LENGTH POLITY TEST (1, 2, 3 FEB)
INDIAN ECONOMY (4 Feb-3 Mar)
- BUDGET AND ECONOMIC SURVEY
- 4 FULL LENGTH POLITY TEST (28, 1, 2, 3 MARCH)
CURRENT AFFAIRS (1 SEP 2018 – OCT 2019)
PAPER 2 SCHEDULE
- PARAGRAPH WRITING (FOR AND AGAINST)
- REPORT WRITING
- PRECIS WRITING
- Art of Writing Essay – 2 Lectures
- How to write – Precis –2 Lectures
- Report writing – 2 Lectures
- Paragraph writing – 3 Lectures
- How to attempt Comprehension? – 2 Lectures
- Every week – 1 or 2 Current Topic till exam.
English Grammar – 8-10 lectures.
ASSISTANT COMMANDANT 130 DAYS PROGRAMME- (20TH MARCH - 30TH JULY)
Vedanta Institute’s is providing you India’s no. 1 test series for examination of Assistant Commandant – 2018. This test series is based on the latest pattern and syllabus of UPSC which scrupulously designed for final touch before examination.
Schedule for Operation Assistant Commandant 2017 – 90 days plan.
SECTION WISE 11 TEST (20 APRIL TO 20 JUNE )- 11 MOCK TEST, EACH TEST WILL BE GIVEN TO YOU AFTER 6 DAYS WITH SPECIFIED TOPICS WITH GIVEN NOTES AND SOURCES TO PREPARE YOUR TEST